Rescue Force RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rescue Force RPG

A forum dedicated to a Rescue Force RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dynamic Entry!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Subtext

Subtext

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:40 pm

First of, I'd just like to say that I've gone through as many names as an artist does pencils. Some of you might already know me as Stilted, Burning Bridget, Albel Cigaro, or Preacher of Peaches.

A part of the reason behind that is that I've wandered through quite a lot of sites, even though I have only been at the hobby for two years. I still consider myself to be finally somewhat competent, or at least possessing potential. I can play a variety of archetypes, any sexuality, intersex, transgender individuals, virtually most genres, and have watched my own style evolve from one lining to what I believe might be a simple, clean and very thought focused writing style. My constant changing has kinda made it hard for me to settle down in just one, place, but more of it just having really uneven between members and an inability to get personal since I've mainly just been on big sites like Roleplay Gateway and Roleplay Adventures.

To give a personal background. I’m a student living in the boondocks of the Deep South, growing up with aspergers. I am currently planning for college, where I’ll hopefully be studying performing arts and dramatic writing. I have a life, and I'm the type that need absolute quite and serentiy to write. This essentially just means I probably won’t be posting in a single roleplay more than three times a week day. That okay?

As for what I'd like from this place, I just saw a link on Tv Tropes. I grew up with sentai shows, and love doing things over the top, camp fashion- the supposed appeal of the show. I haven’t seen the show yet, though I’ll make sure to change that.

But I guess what would probably tell you a lot more about me than this world salad would be roleplaying sample, right? Well, here you go. Granted, it’s a girl’s love and not the same type of style I’ll be writing in for this place, but you get the idea. I like flummery.

And now...I'm zonked.
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Nice RP sample, Glad to have you here =)
Back to top Go down
http://kamenriderrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Ren
Admin
Ren

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Glad you're here. Should be fun with another man.

We have a link on TV Tropes? Would you mind providing a link to that page?

Edit: found it, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
https://rescueforce.forumotion.net
Kaisu

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Fo shizzle, we're that awesome?

Anyways, I'm Kaisu Sanyura/Chikao erm... whatever.

ANYWAYS, just call me Kaisu. That's Cross, and there's Ren, or Koji.
Back to top Go down
Subtext

Subtext

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:50 am

Okay, from what I can see thier are currently four rescue force members, and all of them dudes. As muich as I like a sausage fest, I'm pretty sure that I should make a chick here. So, we got the McCoy (Kaisu Sanyura), the Spockish kudere hero (Ren Nakamura), mood swinger/parody Gary Stu/ evil foreigner (Kenneth Walter Cross), and comic releif (Ashitaka Kusanagi)? I think I can work with that!

Edit: Wait, another man, Koji? Doesn't seem to be a shortage on male users. Oh, that kind? Wow!

Last edited by Subtext on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm a pervert)
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Yeah but Ashitaka's never on ... ever. Also me and Kaisu have some other characters he's got James and Nakida, I've got Sakura.

So that gives us a 2:1 (Boy:Girl) ratio which is a little better than no girls ... but not much.
Back to top Go down
http://kamenriderrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynamic Entry!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rescue Force RPG :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: