Rescue Force RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rescue Force RPG

A forum dedicated to a Rescue Force RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 40+

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaisu

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:26 pm

I have a couple ideas for ep 40+.

For one episode, a flying Upgrades EDG appears, striking down Rescue Pheonix which was heaidng to a decoy Extreme Disaster. After a battle, Rescue Pheonix is trashed, with it's internal components busted, and the mainframe wrecked. In the next episode, they've finished remaking Rescue Pheonix, allowing them to put FirePheonix back in the training grounds. HOwever, this Pheonix is upgraded, including 'MEcha Pheonix', the ultimate Rescue Mecha. This fights a giant disaster that is explained in a following episode, as giant disasters have been caused by GHOST teaming up with the rest of New Terra(GHOST-See below)

In another giant disaster, which MechaPheonix cannot defeat, Rescue Fire's vehicles are deployed, forming Wyvern Blade, a BFS which MEchaPheonix uses. I'll describe this later.

THen, GHOST From the Past! James, Fight Back!, we could have a group of EDG devices, or their upgrades, but 2/3 are malfunctioning, causing a small disaster. However, normal rescue workers cannot fight any of these, so while Rescue Fore is battling the large one, R-SOUL appears with Rescue/FirePheonix Mini, defeating the small disasters. Rescue Force beat down the Extreme Disaster, however, a new commander appears, going by GHOST. GHOST is the one that nearly killled R-SOUL all those years back, and thus, they battle, finishing with a clash between 'Z-SOUL Slash' and 'GHOST-A Cut'. R-SOUL loses and is brought into the path of the Extreme Disaster, with GHOST fuses with. However, then, GaiaLeon is complete, upgraded, and destroys the Super Extreme Disaster as 'King Gaialeon'. King Gaialeon is a gattai of Gaialeon+Rescue Force Medium Vehicles. In this episode, James dies, with his mini vehicles.. I dunno what should happen to them.

And, as you may have guessed, there will be another gattai, which goes like this-
MechaPheonix[Wyvern Warrior] + King Gaialeon = King Wyvern Pheonix Fighter(Or something), which has MechaPheonix with Wyvern Blade riding on King Gaialeon, asnd awesomeness ensues. However, this will NOT be Rescue Force's strongest vehicle.

And, before the finale, we could have a 2-Parter. Starting with a rain that has suprisingly destructive power, Rescue Force fight the weather until the rain turns into, well, a normal rain. Rescue Force return to Pheonix.
However, the rain doesn't cease, and a tsunami breaks through, and as the rain continues, half of Japan floods, with Rescue Pheonix having to retreat to Korea/China. After a meeting, they decide to freeze the flood with help of prototype Rescue Aqua technology, and then they drill out victims, until another series of tsunamis hit. What then happens is the ice melts, and after Scuba's investigation, they find a hint of Super-EDG. In another tsunami where Scuba is damaged and comm links low, the Super-EDG breaks, releasing a signal or some sort which reveals New Terra's (final?)base. Rescue Force plan on the final assault.

In the finale, well, that's up to Koji to decide, I guess. Super-EDG is just a term I made up for a EDG upgrade. These are just my ideas.

And one for 3?

Thrice the Disaster, Triple our Rescue Souls!
In a triple disaster or an extremely powerful disaster, Force is unable to defeat it. THey are screwed, losing many lives until James calls in the Eroupean and American branches, and they bring in their vehicles, with a triple team-up. Rescue Wing, Rescue Flyer and Rescue Skyrider attack the extreme disaster in/from the sky, Rescue Aqua-Tanker, Rescue Convoy and New Striker attack in/from the ground, while Rescue Current, Rescue Wave and Rescue Scuba attack in/from an underground lake.

Vehicle names subject to change xD

Anyway, these are just my ideas I wanted to share, they should call in for some nice character development. Also, we should have a no-vehicle/chakusou episode as well, to follow tradition.
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Just to add another idea to Thrice the Disaster, Triple our Rescue Souls!.
Maybe we could have all the vehicles already in Japan and being upgraded for a special project. The end result ...

Rescue Wing + Rescue Flyer + Rescue Skyrider = Soaring Rescue Max

Rescue Aqua-Tanker + Rescue Convoy + New Striker = Landing Rescue Max

Rescue Current + Rescue Wave + Rescue Scuba = Aqua Rescue Max

--
Back to top Go down
http://kamenriderrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Kaisu

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:59 pm

THat'll work. And the leaders (Ishiguro, ???, Hikaru) using an attack on the commanders.
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:13 am

KaiNine Kaisu wrote:
THat'll work. And the leaders (Ishiguro, ???, Hikaru) using an attack on the commanders.
But Ishiguro isn't a captain anymore, he's a writer.
Do you mind if I make some profiles for the other Rescue Force members?

GHOST From the Past! James, Fight Back!,
One idea regarding GHOST, maybe Arashi (a fourth commander who's going to show up in a bit) get's himself killed trying to destroy Rescue Force only for the rest of New Terror to get GHOST in as his replacement.

I think we might already have a no vehicle no chakusou episode as well.
During the Dark Force Saga that me and Koji have been planning Akiko could take Rescue Force's equipment which doesn't stop Force breaking out and kicking their collective asses. Dark Force summon up their own giant mecha and Nakida (and/or Saeki) shows up with Wing, Scuba and Striker remodified to become Great Rescue Max.
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Umm.. Okay.

Speaking of Great Rescue Max, I came up with this lulzy Gattai. Also, GRM has multiple final rescues, focused on each part, with the strongest one having Scuba NX shooting out, hitting off the head while Striker uses jet turbines to lift off, and Wing shoots out of the head, both Striker parts hit into the target and then.. BOOM.

The gattai is this GRM+HFalcon+JFalcon

FInal Rescue is a two-parter - Firstly, they fly up, using Bird Burstream to freeze the target. They land on the frozen target, then use Falcon Punch(subject to change xD) with Helifalcon's propelers and stuff to rip through the target.

Also, seen Koji anywhere? =\
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:19 pm

I think his computers broken.

I think those are awesome ideas. That way we could have everyone in the same mecha, which would be awesome. I like the Final Rescue as well.
Now all we need for it is a name ...
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Falcon Max?

And for Falcon Punch.. We need another name, or we'll have Falcon Max's arm glowing and stuff xD

Wait, Dark Force? Not very original.. Though Crisis Force would work as well.
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:59 pm

KaiNine Kaisu wrote:
... Wait, Dark Force? Not very original.. Though Crisis Force would work as well.

Ooh, Crisis Force does sound better. And so does Falcon Max.
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:36 pm

And that's why I'm 10. We young ones are very creative.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:16 am

Yeah, computer's broken. Hopefully back today, but for now, I have access at school.

The ideas sound good to me. I have no problems with them, but may change a few things as we get near them, since I have ideas relating to the end that I'm keeping underwraps for now.
Back to top Go down
https://rescueforce.forumotion.net
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 am

Cool,
... wait you're at school? It's the Easter holidays in England.
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 pm

It's easter holidays here as well.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:31 am

We have the week before Easter off, we go back right after Easter Sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://rescueforce.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Episode 40+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 40+   Episode 40+ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 40+
Page 1 of 1