Rescue Force RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rescue Force RPG

A forum dedicated to a Rescue Force RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Profile Page

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Admin
Ren

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Post your profiles here. I will approve them or I won't. If I don't, I'll tell you what to fix so you'll be approved.

Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Armor color:
Specialty (optional):

For armor color, your secondary color (like R1's blue, R2's silver, etc.)
Specialty is like grappling, vehicle skill, etc. and is optional.
Your number (R1, R2, etc.) will be assigned to you by me based on what number you are to join.

Name: Ren Nakamura
Description: A 5' 11" man. He has hair like Tsubasa's from Rescue Fire, but blond. He has deep blue eyes, a hard featured, handsome face, and a well built body.
Bio: Ren was inspired to join Rescue Force when he saw their battle against Batsu years ago. He then dedicated his life to making his body stronger, to becoming faster, stronger, more skillful. He joined up when a new team was being put together under the second R1, Hikaru Todoroki, and became the third to bear the title of R1.
Personality: Ren is a cold, calculating man. He has the drive to save lives, but isn't very social, nor is he someone who likes to hold conversations about things he finds to be pointless. He only wants to get better, and live up to the potential that he has.
Armor color: White armor, orange suit

Name: Ashitaka Kusanagi
Image (or description):
Bio: Ashitaka was a man looking for his place in the world. Being a jack of all trades, but master of none, he eventually was saved by a former Rescue force member when he crashed his car during a street race. After his recovery he decided to join the Rescue Force, to help others as he had been help.
Personality: A joker and a bit of a smart ass, but always ready to help his friends or anyone else in danger.
Armor color: Yellow
Undersuit color: red
Specialty: Being a jack of all trades, Ashitaka is well versed in many subjects.
Number: 21

Name: Kenneth Walter Cross
Image (Or Description): Caucasian male with white hair that has a red streak running through it his eyes are dark green. He wears black and red when he isn't in a rescue force suit because he's very much a goth he also has ungodly amounts of eyeshadow and paints the nails on his left hand black.
Bio: Kenneth Cross was born in Glasgow thus making him Scottish, he didn't like the name "Ken" and Kenneth was to long to say in casual conversation so people refer to him as "Cross". Cross was bullied at school because he was "weird". On his twelfth birthday Cross was attacked by a pair of bullies in a chemistry lab. The lab burst into flames after some chemicals spilled into the wiring and one of his friends ,"Daffy" (it was a shortened form of "Daffodil") was trapped inside the burning building and died. Cross was angry that his best friend had been killed while a pair of morons had survived and determined that if fate wouldn't save good people, then he would. Cross decided to join "Rescue Force" and started training himself so that he could join them. by the time he was 18 Cross could speak fluent Japanese and he moved himself to Japan to join Rescue Force.
Personality: Cross is a very passionate and energetic young man but when he transforms into (whatever his designation is) he becomes very calm, collected and stoic (The exact opposite of Eiji Ishuguro) he doesn't like the idea of people making artificial disasters if he comes across someone who has delibrately created a catastrophe he will usually attack them directly out of fury ignoring whatever he was doing before, making him somewhat of a liability if he's on his own.
Armor color: The main armor is grey and the undersuit is Black, the lines running across the undersuit are red as is his visor and the number printed on his chest.

Name:Kaisu Sanyura (Anyone know me?)
Image (or description):Soft brown-blonde hair, smart blue eyes, average height with a rather small head, with a handsome face.
Bio:He is a japanese-american, and is fluent in several different languages. He tends to crack his knuckles a lot, during some akward times as well. He has a knack of persuade people into doing what he wants, rarely with force. He is extremely smart and is quick to making his descisions, but despite that, they are well calculated, but most people only realise that after working with him, and due to what seems to be a snap descision, some people have trouble when they start work with him. He is physically capable to do many things, but doesn't have a good endurance. He uses tools in strange ways, and often worries him teammates as he plays many tricks on the enemy, though most of the time, his teammates aren't aware of that. He is a respecting and trustable person, but he is quick to get into a fight and is at one end of many grudges.
Personality:Kind, but with a short temper, and he tends to break things when angry.
Armor color:Black
Specialty (optional):Computer skills, and strategic planning.

Last edited by Koji: R0 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rescueforce.forumotion.net
R21

R21

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Name: Ashitaka Kusanagi
Image (or description):
Bio: Ashitaka was a man looking for his place in the world. Being a jack of all trades, but master of none, he eventaully was saved by a former Rescue force member when he crashed his car during a street race. After his recovery he decied to join the Rescue Force, to help others as he had been help.
Personality: A joker and a bit of a smartass, but always ready to help his friends or anyone else in danger.
Armor color: Yellow
Undersuit color: red
Specialty: Being a jack of all trades, Ashitaka is well versed in many subjects.
Number: 21
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:10 pm

Sure, works for me. I'll add it to the first post and wait for more members before the RPG begins.
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:55 am

Found the link on youtube, do you mind if I play?
Name: Kenneth Walter Cross
Image (Or Description): Caucasian male with white hair that has a red streak running through it his eyes are dark green. He wears black and red when he isn't in a rescue force suit because he's very much a goth he also has ungodly amounts of eyeshadow and paints the nails on his left hand black.
Bio: Kenneth Cross was born in Glasgow thus making him Scottish, he didn't like the name "Ken" and Kenneth was to long to say in casual conversation so people refer to him as "Cross". Cross was bullied at school because he was "weird". On his twelfth birthday Cross was attacked by a pair of bullies in a chemistry lab. The lab burst into flames after some chemicals spilled into the wiring and one of his friends ,"Daffy" (it was a shortened form of "Daffodil") was trapped inside the burning building and died. Cross was angry that his best friend had been killed while a pair of morons had survived and determined that if fate wouldn't save good people, then he would. Cross decided to join "Rescue Force" and started training himself so that he could join them. by the time he was 18 Cross could speak fluent Japanese and he moved himself to Japan to join Rescue Force.
Personality: Cross is a very passionate and energetic young man but when he transforms into (whatever his designation is) he becomes very calm, collected and stoic (The exact opposite of Eiji Ishuguro) he doesn't like the idea of people making artificial disasters if he comes across someone who has delibrately created a catastrophe he will usually attack them directly out of fury ignoring whatever he was doing before, making him somewhat of a liability if he's on his own.
Armor color: The main armor is grey and the undersuit is Black, the lines running across the undersuit are red as is his visor and the number printed on his chest.
So ... that's me!
Back to top Go down
http://kamenriderrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Ren
Admin
Ren

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:50 am

Approved. And that's the reason I put it on Youtube, to get more members, so of course I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 am

Thanks, what's my number?
(that sounds a little rude to me ... sorry, it's not supposed to)
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:50 pm

As of yet, I'm probably assigning you R2.
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:37 am

This. Is. So. Cool. Sorry, I'm just happy. I also found a link on youtube.

Name:Kaisu Sanyura (Anyone know me?)
Image (or description):Soft brown-blonde hair, smart blue eyes, average height with a rather small head, with a handsome face.
Bio:He is a japanese-american, and is fluent in several different languages. He tends to crack his knuckles a lot, during some akward times as well. He has a knack of persuade people into doing what he wants, rarely with force. He is extremely smart and is quick to making his descisions, but despite that, they are well calculated, but most people only realise that after working with him, and due to what seems to be a snap descision, some people have trouble when they start work with him. He is physically capable to do many things, but doesn't have a good endurance. He uses tools in strange ways, and often worries him teammates as he plays many tricks on the enemy, though most of the time, his teammates aren't aware of that. He is a respecting and trustable person, but he is quick to get into a fight and is at one end of many grudges.
Personality:Kind, but with a short temper, and he tends to break things when angry.
Armor color:Black
Specialty (optional):Computer skills, and strategic planning.

Please say this is still going.

If it is, I can advertise on some other forums if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Approved.

Advertise, if you want. That would be a good way to get more members.
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Thanks. I hope this works out. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:41 pm

One Dragon Master comes back on, it should.
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:12 am

Yeah... I've been trying to root him out on Yugioh Card Maker.net. Hey, I have a Fanfic on YCM(nickname), since your the only Rescue Force fan I know, I'll link it to you..

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-181207.html

Its not very descriptive, but I was on a whim, so yeah. I've got new vehicles, tools, and even Zero Fire combining with Pheonix to create a giant vehicle!!

BTW, Sneak peak, they have a 'Rescue Summoner', which is like a glove, only its sewn into the skin to prevent it being lost/stolen. It was a small touch screen, but can also be voice activated as it has an AI linking the other Summoners to Pheonix.

Anyways, whaddaya think?

Actually, I think I'll make a thread in the off-topic section...
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:37 am

This seemed like the best place to post this:
Profile Page 20tmfco
I just had to make an educated guess Kaisu's number, sorry. Also, Ashitaka's/R21's visor has to be Orange or the helmet looks weird and doesn't show up well. But either way, I would post the template pallete and all the other stuff so others could make them, but I'm not allowed to post them outside of Pixel Grid, sorry again. Either way credit goes to Acatl (pallete and basic template) and Wolfy1322 (making the Rescue Force armor template) all I did was color it in.

P.S = I'm back.

Last edited by Dragon master on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong image, oops.)
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Nice. Ok, then those would be our "official images" I guess, unless anyone objects.

We can begin at any time, once you two are ready.
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:13 pm

I'm ready whenever.
As for those being official images, we'll have to give credit to Wolfy1322 and Acatl wherever we use them. It's like, an unwritten rule.
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Kk. I look like R5.

I'll make my first most when you give the A-OK.

Hey, maybe we should swap time zones. It would make it easier for us.

Then we could choose a time that suits us, and all go online then.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:27 pm

I think the easiest way, what I always do, is just post as you come on and can post.

We'll start Wednesday, is that fine?
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Wait. I'm in +12 GST, GMT, whatever, so I'll probably start before 'wednesday'.
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 am

Yeah, I'll pretty much be on most days and I'll be able to check up on it and keep up. Eeeeee, I can't wait XD
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Eeepp!!!

Heheh.I'm gonna post before you guys...

Oh yeah, almost forogt. Can we make it that I have a White visor?

Also, can I use some of the characters on here for Final Rescue?
Back to top Go down
K.W Cross

K.W Cross

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Rwaring_Kaisu wrote:
Eeepp!!!

Heheh.I'm gonna post before you guys...

Oh yeah, almost forogt. Can we make it that I have a White visor?

Also, can I use some of the characters on here for Final Rescue?
Okay, Visors changed! As for the characters, you should probably ask their owners if that's okay. You can use mine if you want though.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:26 pm

You can use mine.
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Thanks guys. For both things.

Anyways, next part is up!

These guys use their mini vehicles a lot... You'll see their big ones later... around ep 10.
Back to top Go down
Kaisu

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey. I'd like to make another char.

Name:Nakida Sasuu
Appearance:Long black hair, brown eyes.
Bio:She is the current (Insert, maybe R5-4?). She is an avid sketcher, and she is a great artist. She was going to take her talent to make a living, but after her family was killed in an Extreme Fire, she was rescued by Fire 3 when she was 17. Seeing what she wanted to do, she started to train, but during that time, Rescue Fire was disbanded, and she saw what she wanted in Rescue Force. She managed to join, and became friends with Rei, who taught her many combat skills.
Personality:Serious, but really quite soft and kind.
Armor color:Red Armour, white undersuit, and a green visor.
Specialty (optional):Medical/Combat, art, for blueprints and such.

I won't introduce her straight away if you accepted her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Sure, that works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Page   Profile Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile Page
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rescue Force RPG :: The RPG :: The RPG: Information-
Jump to: